Monday, May 08, 2006

Resuming My Addictions















Four months without posting, nearly three months after the
Austin marathon, I have decided to resume my blog.

My 40th birthday looms, just over a month away.

I feel something more is on the horizon. Maybe it's just
middle age, but I find myself in the middle of what feels
like a major transition in my life, and I have discovered
that (damn it!) I miss my blog. It was such a good creative
outlet.

I have begun to run again. Short runs, but they feel really
good.

After much contemplation, I have decided to participate in the
Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon each year, as long as my
body will let me. It occurs every April and, therefore, will not
require me to do long runs in the heat. I will maintain my short
run schedule, along with some weight lifting, until January
2007, when I will begin to train for the marathon.

I invite any and all to join me, spiritually and/or physically.

Yeeee-HAWWWWW!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!! you're back!! :-)