Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Nouvelle Cuisine























My energy spent on our quest
Made me hungry and left me depressed
Eating way too much food
Made my tummy protrude
I’d not joined to gain weight and be stressed

My answer? Cut way back on fodder
Get the fat off and drink lots of water
I lost nearly a stone
But my strength, it had flown
At the half, I’d be lamb to a slaughter

So I’m trying out nouvelle cuisine
Eaten all through the day – meals, between-
I’ve gained not an ounce
And my step – it has bounce
This plan feeds the run and leaves me lean

I’ve been constantly breaking my fast, so
I’ve not any cravings, at last! “Oh,”
“If only I’d known,”
“I might have,” I groan
“Avoided my twelve pound fiasco.”

2 comments:

Doseydotes said...

Mostly mean.

Anonymous said...

Good girl.....solving the problems as they arise and moving ahead....one of the best things I've learned from this process.
Mary